What's new

Impressions on new batch of Solomon Island

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
that dosage sounds about right.. approx. 2 tbs to a cup of water. at least you didn't use n@h's recomendation of 1 cup to 2 cups. Wow! that's 8 tbs to a cup of water.

how far apart are you guys spacing your SI bowls?

oh are you doing 1/2 cup bowls or 1 cup bowls?

first one down.. probably will do every 15 mins for the first few

kl.Synaptik

Kava Curious
Very interesting, alohasteve.. So that's two people with similar experiences in subsequent trials with SI. I better enjoy this then!!! LOL Time for another shell!

Edit: My shells are about a half cup and I poured two of them down the hatch within 15 minutes.  That was about an hour ago now.. now for the third.

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
tonight was better. Not as strong as first time but def better than last two times. Tried drinking last bowl from a straw (cuz they say it makes you get drunk faster) and I did feel the effects stronger after doing that, but also a taaaad bit nauseous. Then I found out that it wasn't nausea, i just needed to burp lol.

kl.Synaptik

Kava Curious
I thought I'd give Solomon a day to relax, so I gave it the day off yesterday and brewed up some Tongan instead :p

But today, I put it back to work and just downed two shells.. the effects are not as pronounced as they were the first experience. Everything is releatively the same, except for the lack of the strong head buzz. But very nice still. I noticed that Solomon has finally disappeared from N@H's inventory after almost a month of warnings.. hopefully not for good. We shall see. I could see myself getting very attached to SI, so on the bright side, I'll be able to see other Kavas in the meantime :D