What's new

Incredible book!

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
The below link is a book by Dr Harvey Kellog who is IMO one the greatest physicians ever, he recognized the fact humans are the only mammal whose digestive systems must push waste up totally against gravity which is THE primary cause IMO of the majority of colon/rectal cancers.   This design flaw can be, to a degree, counteracted by following a lot of what Kellogg advised.

The book sells for $30 on amazon but thanks to a very generous individual you can dl it for absolutely nothing.

> http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Home_hand_book_of_domestic_hygiene_a.html?id=uHMSYPCKPUcC

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Was this Kellogg the same great physician who invented cornflakes in the hope that they would stop people developing sexual passions? Or the same guy who advocated (in case cornflakes didn't work) applying carbolic acid to the clitoris? Or if that didn't work, just remove the clitoris entirely? I think these days we call it female genital mutilation. Kellogg was clearly stark raving bonkers, a dangerous man who is rightly ridiculed in modern times. I wouldn't risk listening to anything he ever says, even on the off chance that he may occasionally have got some things right (i.e. that yoghurt is good).

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
To be fair, is anything less sexually inspiring than cornflakes? I think he was successful.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Kellogg actually was a Seventh-Day Adventist who espoused celibacy so ya'll may be accurate on the cornflakes stuff. Whatever anyone may think of his social/sexual politics the fact he lived to daman near one-hundred in an age most men usually died before fifty speaks loudly as to how correct he was medically/nutritionally speaking.