What's new

Powdered Kava Review Incredible.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":8,"Body":6,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":6,"Taste":"-4","Preparation":"Preparing this kava kneaded in a cloth strainer in a bowl of water, crafted an interesting flavor kava. One of the most strong kavas I have tried, which is why this waka earned the five shell rating for the potency. Tonight I used an ounce fresh root and a sandwich bag of frozen kava to indulge in a 2nd wash. I believed this would make nice kava, it very much does. Try this technique!","Duration":"So far, four hours.","SideEffects":" All good.","Headline":"Great waka."}
Preparing this kava kneaded in a cloth strainer in a bowl of water, crafted an interesting flavor kava. One of the most strong kavas I have tried, which is why this waka earned the five shell rating for the potency. Tonight I used an ounce fresh root and a sandwich bag of frozen kava to indulge in a 2nd wash. I believed this would make nice kava, it very much does. Try this technique!

Bula.

Last edited by a moderator:

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Hey all! We had storms all night, now it is sunny and breezy with a nice brewup of Squanch waka in cold water and a banana on the side, with soft oranges for later. This recipe is 1 liter water and 60 grams root. Bula to having an enjoyable day!