What's new

info for beginners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I am potentially inferested in trying these products. The thing is that I have never done vaping before and I obviously dont have any vaping equipment. Can you recommend anything good and affordable?

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
Any cheap vv (Variable voltage / variable wattage) battery. Ego Twists are probably the cheapest. I like pass throughs as they charge off standard usb ports and you can use them as you charge. As far as tanks, a CE4 or H2 are both good cheap options. You basically toss the tanks when they quit working well / get clogged (though you can change the h2 innards). I order mine straight from china on DH gate for around 1-2 bucks a piece. But there are "nicer" options. You can pretty much spend as much as you want. Apollo e-cigs seem to have the best warranty around, and theoretically made in the good ol US of A, which I try to make a preference whenever possible. I tend to destroy batterys though (either buttons wear out, or they break and short out). You can go with non-variable voltage batteries, but you cant "fine tune" them for whatever liquid you happen to be using. Start low and work your way up. Happy Vaping!

For my test with this product which was awesome, I used H2 and an apollo valliant VV. Here is a 15% off coupon for apollo that gives me kick back :) http://go.referralcandy.com/share/GLH62HX They have the ce4s, ce5's and h2's for $4 - $5. The apollo valiant is $40, and is charged through a mini usb and can be used when charging (aka pass through). They also have the "luminous twist" for $20 but you'd have to get a special charger. I've been using e-cigs for at least 4 years now, and have gone through lots of different equipment, so let me know if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.