What's new

Instant Kava. Deep Sleep.

D

Deleted User01

So Monday was Kava day. In the afternoon, I had some HonoKane Iki from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava (GHK) with a little bit of GHK Mapelehu mixed in. Nice combo. When I came back from walking, I slugged down a shell of GHK Hiwa Powder. Around 7 I said, "What the heck", and I had a big spoon of Hiwa Instant Kava in some water. I went to bed at 9 (normal for me). Man, I slept really, really deep. I woke up once to go to the bathroom (new world record for me) and the Alarm woke me up at 5am. I always get up without the Alarm. I did a little research and found that Kava is known more for providing deep sleep than for actual putting you to sleep. Translation, if you can get your eyes closed at night, Kava will make sure you don't open them till dawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
It is funny how some kava will do that and some won't. I have noticed that you have a real good chance of getting that effect if you create a mix or a blend of the different kava. I like to experiment with that. I also like to experiment with different proportions of root to stump, I actually came up with 8 different chemotypes by mixing different amounts of the root to stump. I am looking for some lab assistants if you ever get to Hawaii stop by. :ROFLMAO: Oh ya, I forgot you have your own lab. Well on with the research, experimentation and kava drinking. (y)
Aloha.

Chris