What's new

Instant Kava Review Instant Kelai

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":10,"Body":2,"Anxiety":4,"Sedative":2,"Taste":"0","Preparation":"1 heaped teaspoon in 200 ml","Duration":"A few hours","SideEffects":"Nothing unusual","Headline":"Super heady instant"}
I got two instants from El Manaro and this is a review for the Epi Kelai.

It mixes up quite gritty but I drank all of it. You could easily strain it out and it wouldn't affect the potency much.

The taste is quite mild for a Vanuatu kava even for an instant.

The effects are strong and heady. I've marked it low for anxiety relief as super heady kavas like this can leave me feeling a bit jittery. I didn't get so much of that with this kava but I didn't overdo it so that could be why. I still wouldn't be drinking this to ease anxiety. Other people are different.

Overall this is a really good, strong heady kava so if that is what you are looking for then I would recommend it. It will be better once they get the grittiness sorted out but speaking to the owner they are working on that.

This sounds great! I had been using zetawize instant (micronized) for a long time as it wasnt very sleepy for day time use but it isn't available anymore. I recently got the vanua instant kava which is nice but far too sedative for daytime use for me. (daytime instant easier to have at the office haha)