What's new

Introducing - 24 Wave by Ozia Originals: light refreshing fijian blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha all,
Wanted to officially introduce 24 Wave - a light refreshing nobel Fijian kava blend made for long sessions this summer. As far as kavas are concerned, hopefully you will find this blend very smooth and easy to drink - and also easy on the body for a light uplifting feel.
Special introductory price on Amazon for $20.00 Only 30 bags available there so please feel free to try it out and if you could leave your honest feedback on Amazon I would greatly appreciate it! The group here at kava forums is dialed in and your review is much appreciated :) (limit one bag per person, please). We also have it available on our website: Coupon Code: hvo521 for 10% off.

If your looking for a little more insight on this one here is a thoughtful video from @Kavasseur

Thanks and have a great Aloha Friday
~Steve

xKAVAx

Kava Curious
Got it. Added an Aluball and got free amazon shipping. I have wanted to introduce my wife to kava without overwhelming her, this seems like the right kava for the job. Speaking of jobs, l am looking forward to trying this as a workday kava.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
thanks @xKAVAx ! Yes, please let me know how your wife likes it and good idea on the workday kava. If you don't mind letting me know how it goes on Amazon that would be really helpful. Thanks again.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
google always seems to have a nice converter no matter if you are doing currency, weight, measurements, etc. Technology at its finest :)

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Thanks for the answer! Ah, I see my problem... This "oz" is now weight ounces, not fluid ounces.
You guys have strange units... :ROFLMAO:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I can't wait to try this Nobel prize winning kava. It must be very peaceful :LOL:

This Black Friday price is awesome too, one of the cheapest half pounds you can find.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I can't wait to try this Nobel prize winning kava. It must be very peaceful :LOL:

This Black Friday price is awesome too, one of the cheapest half pounds you can find.
Hope you enjoy thy nobel prize winning kava which is noble to thy soul :) Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.