What's new

INTRODUCING THE 5th Gen. KAVA EXTRACTS. Come and get it boys and girls!

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
My gawd Kapm...that tank is huge!

You should put a rope fence round it or something so you don't accidentally fall in. o_0

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Very surprised with the mouth numbing and how quickly the relaxing effects kick in with this. I have never had mouth numbing anywhere near this level from drinking kava- not even close- this is sort of dentist visit stuff going on but in a good way. Four small dabs of this candy-like extract spaced about 5 minutes apart has put me into a really comfortable place where I just want to settle down for the night and do nothing else. Probably most ideal for when the day is winding down and any important tasks that require mental sharpness or physical exertion have been completed. Good way to quickly tame a restless mind before bed. Such a unique kava experience. Big thumb up thank you Paradise Kava for this magic 'Awa.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
The coconut honey kava extract seemed more bitter than the sample. I'm not sure if I can ethically recommend decreasing the kavalactones or increasing the sugar.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
For the record. I ate 3 teaspoons of this in a row yesterday, and then ate a sub sandwich. Woke up 4 hours later on the couch with my ipad nearly in the floor and my glasses half off of my face.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just blackness. I think I celebrated the fourth by sleeping through it. Next year though, when the fourth falls on a friday all will be well. This year was like "hey, have an extra sunday".

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Haha I just saw that post. That's pretty intense. I found that 1/2 tsp after drinking my normal kava pretty much floored me.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Kapmcrunk said:
For the record. I ate 3 teaspoons of this in a row yesterday, and then ate a sub sandwich. Woke up 4 hours later on the couch with my ipad nearly in the floor and my glasses half off of my face.
(Banana) ^ That sounds pretty well krunked IMO!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Kava shot: how to get that last little bit of precious extract. Saying goodnight to my first tanker only to get another in the mail tomorrow!