What's new

Introduction!

Sonder

Hello forum! My name is Darren but I go by the alias of Sonder. I recently purchased the premium sample pack by KWK and I must say, wow this really takes the edge off, although I have to say I’m not a big fan of the spicy dirt taste. I’m mostly looking for a sleep aid but I wouldn’t mind any other effects and I’m looking forward to trying out multiple varieties. Anyways it’s good to see such an active and friendly forum and I couldn’t help myself creating an account, and I hope to get involved and get to know some of y’all!

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello forum! My name is Darren but I go by the alias of Sonder. I recently purchased the premium sample pack by KWK and I must say, wow this really takes the edge off. I’m mostly looking for a sleep aid but I wouldn’t mind any other effects and I’m looking forward to trying out multiple varieties. Anyways it’s good to see such an active and friendly forum and I couldn’t help myself creating an account, and I hope to get involved and get to know some of y’all!
Welcome aboard!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hello forum! My name is Darren but I go by the alias of Sonder. I recently purchased the premium sample pack by KWK and I must say, wow this really takes the edge off, although I have to say I’m not a big fan of the spicy dirt taste. I’m mostly looking for a sleep aid but I wouldn’t mind any other effects and I’m looking forward to trying out multiple varieties. Anyways it’s good to see such an active and friendly forum and I couldn’t help myself creating an account, and I hope to get involved and get to know some of y’all!
Welcome to the Kava forums.

Chris

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Welcome! You'll likely get used to the taste. If not, you can add a sweetner and a little creamer either dairy or non.
This is a great community and I'm glad you noticed this.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Welcome! Sample packs are a great way to start.