What's new

Is Cactus Kava out of business? (Still in business)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thuja

Kava Curious
I placed an order several days ago and have not received a shipping confirmation nor is there anything in USPS the system for me. My credit card sure was charged right away though, Not very happy with this so called trusted vendor.

Thuja

Kava Curious
Middle of last week and no shipping information, felling like I need to contact my CC company.

Justvibe

Kava Curious
I placed my order 5 days ago and the payment came out the same day. Same thing happening to me and I, also, am not very happy. Tried contacting by email and no reply

Thuja

Kava Curious
Great, I searched a few forums looking for a reputable source and ordered from them. Now I see there is no phone number other than a fake one on Facebook.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
While I have not personally purchased from them myself they are highly regarded from my understanding. The original owner has since sold the business and has been ran by a new individual.

Can you possibly help them? @CactusKava

Don’t want to drag you into the matter but sounded like you had close interactions with the new owner. @TheKavaFlow

Thuja

Kava Curious
I need some Kava like yesterday, and it has to be mail ordered because I live in Timbuktu. Any recommendations for a reputable vendor who ships fast?

Thuja

Kava Curious
There is normally a shipping label created within a day or two at the most, not to mention I looked through forums at reputable vendors with quick shipping, Cactus Kava was one of those mentioned.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Please let us know if your issues are not resolved. We take care in recommending good vendors, and if there is an issue with Cactus Kava, this will be the first we've heard of it.

So, as of now, we have two instances of no contact?

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
@Thuja I noticed you just made your account today, so welcome to the forums. Not knowing your background with Kava, is this the first time ordering from one of the many vendors listed here?

Kava is one of the few things I don’t get too concerned with when it comes to shipping/delivery. If I place an order on Monday I usually get my order by Thursday/Friday unless I’m using Amazon. This is why I always have ample amount on hand before reordering. I’m sure your order will get resolved.

Thuja

Kava Curious
Yeah, first time ordering Kava online. Had to move to finish a degree and there is no kava, in a college town! Used to buy locally from an alternative health store , I think it was kava.com but the packaging on their site looks different. Anyone ever use them?

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Yeah, first time ordering Kava online. Had to move to finish a degree and there is no kava, in a college town! Used to buy locally from an alternative health store , I think it was kava.com but the packaging on their site looks different. Anyone ever use them?
I’d take Henry’s recommendations on amazon if you need Kava right away. Not only will you get your Kava quickly but both of the mentioned companies sell some of the best Kava you can buy online.

There’s a bit of history regarding kava.com if you want to look into it. It’s not exactly a trusted source among forum members from my understanding.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Guess I'm a waitin on some Nambawan!
Awesome it’s one of my favorites! Actually it was until I had Kavafied’s Tonga. Now they both are probably tied for my favorite. You can’t go wrong with nambawan, it’s definitely unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.