What's new

Is Canopy Botanicals Gone??

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
The vanuwaka is my goto kava for strength! I ordered some 2 weeks ago and my order has been in pending status and I am unable to reach them via phone, email, or FB messenger. I ordered with a PO, which has always worked with an invoice sent to me to pay via paypal. This is very unlike this vendor. Anyone know what's going on?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I dunno. I just ordered some to be sure and I'm waiting for Alan's email to arrange payment. I give him an invoice number and then he bills and I pay is how it usually goes. Being in Hurricane central, he was out of biz for a while last year but as I understand it he should be OK

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I got the invoice back and paid it with PayPal, I should get it by Sat or Mon. I was down to my last half pound so this was a good reminder, never want to be out. It hits a spot no other kava hits and when you need it, like my wife and I both did this past weekend, it hits that spot and nails it. I don't need heavy kavas often but when I do, I need heavy kava. And unlike other heavies, this has a bunch of other interesting stuff going on.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Just got an email, this is the next day, saying the order has been shipped. I was running low because I had given a bunch to my son when he visited during the holidays. My whole family loves VanuWAKA.

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
I cancelled my order that was in 'pending' status for over 2 weeks and re ordered after you posted. I just got the invoice and paid it.
I had been leaving VMs and sending emails every couple of days about my order and got no responses. Really strange given this vendor's usual responsiveness.
Looks like everythings good now. Fingers crossed! I dont wanna ever be without this stuff either!
UPDATE: Shipping notification received!

Last edited: