What's new

Is KWK Borongoru very similar to Kavafied Supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I was going to try out some KWK Borongoru. But, I currently have a bag of Kavafied Supreme. Have any of you discovered that they are very similar in effects? They SEEM to have a similar potential.
Bula.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
They had similar effects for me but with the strength trophy going to kava supreme. I love the borongoru but with the chunky grind it just doesn't seem to go very far, I get one squeezing out of it and that is all.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
I think there is a difference with the current batch of boronguru and previous batches. Previous batches were headier.

N

Noname

I got Boronguru from kwk 2 years ago.. It was very weak. Maybe I should try again ?

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I got Boronguru from kwk 2 years ago.. It was very weak. Maybe I should try again ?
Depends on what you're looking for, it was more of a chill out kava for me. I barely noticed it but sometimes that's exactly what I need

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I had KWK Boronguru about a month ago. It was kind of weak. I was surprised with all the good things I heard about it. I am using Kava Supreme now and find it very strong and relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.