What's new

Is Noble Clouds out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Website is down, the only place I found to buy - everything is out of stock.
I liked it-
Does anybody know for certain?

Last edited:

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Awesome . It'd be sweet to see a working product . Cost efficiency on extracts into glycerin just seems tough. It's not the best solvent for great effects

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Awesome! I was afraid they were... gone. I really like the Mellow Maluk.
Thanks for the info.

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Yea!!!! Thank you.
Mr. Kapm - could you please update the 'website' link for this one? It goes to a dead page, maybe if it could go straight to the Squareup page? Unless they are going to relaunch the other one...
:)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Tell them to work with juicy vapes.. there pretty big haha my buddy works there

ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOW IF THIS STUFF IS GOOD ? LMAO
It's good. Not for those who like a full on krunk-a-thon, but for those who want the anxiety relief and other medicinal benefits kava has to offer it works, and works well. Technically you probably could get to a full krunk state, but it would take something like a dab rig instead of an e-cig.

@Idgie I'll get the website address updated pronto. I kinda think they may do an entire re-launch, and if that happens I'll keep an eye out and update the link then too.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Kapmcrunk

https://squareup.com/market/noble_clouds

*UPDATE*

Just got off the phone with them. They are in fact still kickin. The above website will take you to were you can buy it. What Kap'm said is also correct. They are in talks to get things going on a bigger scale. Everything is good.
Word! Thanks for taking the initiative and contacting them. I have a voicemail from Tim I need to return. Really good guys.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Don't use a dab rig for glycerine based stuff
... I'm under the impression that glycerin becomes toxic when combusted.... aka that gross taste when you over burn and e cig

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Don't use a dab rig for glycerine based stuff
... I'm under the impression that glycerin becomes toxic when combusted.... aka that gross taste when you over burn and e cig
Nothing you breath from burning anything is exactly good for you. The point of e-cigs wasn't really to be a healthy version of smoking. Its more along the lines to be less harmful and help people cut back or stop. Sure, some people vape for the enjoyment of it but I can't see the sense in getting into a philosophical debate over it based on the choices individuals are going to make regardless.

I never smoked a day in my life. Yeah, this whole vape thing is a tad awkward to me since I have watched my dad smoke stinkys for about 30 years. But I'm going to say Noble Clouds is one of the good niche products for what it's intended to be.

There are times when I'm just not going to get up, drag the blender, bowl and strainer bag out(or can't). :sleep: That's when my fancy pants eGo-vv (thanks kap <3 ) and a tank full of Deep Awa steps in. (y)

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
MrBinx - what they say above is true - this is good stuff! It is great for when you want to take the edge off.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Any updates on this, I am at their website trying to buy some, but their shopping cart is buggy.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Update: received package today, came with a couple leaflets on the products, I am very pleased with these guys and an unique and potent alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.