What's new

Is paradise kava still in business

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdman

Kava Curious
Sorry I'm new to kava and hear how great this company is. So I go to the website and nothing is in stock. Or are they so popular their sold out right now?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
"Don't misunderestimate the power of the comma..." George W (could have been, maybe Yogi Berra though, maybe Dan Quayle)

I hope all is well at Paradise Kava because if I can never have cream of Vanuatu again my life will be missing something :cry:

Marlon D

I bought just before the holidays from them. Good enough Kava. (12 year old). Slow delivery which they apologized for. No biggie. Said I'd get kava candy or something for the inconvenience though that never came. No biggie. Now they have been closed down for weeks. They musta had a banner year to take such a long vacation.

winder

Kava Curious
Logged in here just to see if there was any news on Paradise Kava. I have been missing their extracts for some time now and really was hoping to be able to order some again soon! :(

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Logged in here just to see if there was any news on Paradise Kava. I have been missing their extracts for some time now and really was hoping to be able to order some again soon! :(
Don't worry, winder, when we know something everyone here will be the first to know.

chasemandingo

Kava Enthusiast
I likewise hope their operations open soon. I have 80 + dollars tied up in an order that was never filled or refunded prior to the temporary close. Partly my fault as they tried to contact me and a stupid filter blocked their email and once I discovered it and emailed them back it was already too late.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I thought it was Germany but listening to the youtube videos makes me think Norway. Such a clear accent and use of colloquialisms could easily be Norway but could be a few others. You know in Norway they speak English better than the English do. Mind you they do in Germany too for the most part but in Norway it's everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.