What's new

Is there any kava comparable to Nambawan by BKH

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
Hi all,
I was buying a lot of BKH's micronized Nambawan. That is absolutely my favorite kava. I have a lot of anxiety and stress which it helps, but I also love its euphoria.
Unfortunately BKH is sold out of Nambawan and everything else.
Does anyone have a recommendation for kava that is similar to Nambawan?
Thank you.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi all,
I was buying a lot of BKH's micronized Nambawan. That is absolutely my favorite kava. I have a lot of anxiety and stress which it helps, but I also love its euphoria.
Thank you.
Have you tried kavatime kavas?

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
Usually heavy but with euphoria.
I ordered 1lb. Of Ambea's
I read really good reviews on it.
I think I may have ordered the last one or close they are sold out on most of the kava too.
Thank you for your advice

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Usually heavy but with euphoria.
I ordered 1lb. Of Ambea's
I read really good reviews on it.
I think I may have ordered the last one or close they are sold out on most of the kava too.
Thank you for your advice
You got a good one then. Enjoy!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hi all,
Thank you.
Kava Kauai's Five Star is very, very, similar. Not sure if they are in stock, but I have used it as a replacement. Usually slightly more expensive and longer shipping times.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I thank all of you for your replies. I am trying to stock up all I can now to get through the Covid lockdown. Los Angeles County extended it to July now.
Kava is only thing that helps the stress

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I thank all of you for your replies. I am trying to stock up all I can now to get through the Covid lockdown. Los Angeles County extended it to July now.
Kava is only thing that helps the stress
I’m in LA, I’ll pm you a place where you can pick up kava in person.

JohnPal716

Kava Curious
I’m in LA, I’ll pm you a place where you can pick up kava in person.
Man oh man...
I wish that existed in Buffalo!
As for Nambawan- I second the prior suggestions. I can’t seem to figure out how to drink the right amount of Nambawan so I sometimes use small bits as a “booster” of sorts...
I find that KWK’s Samoa is a close runner up. It’s “limited edition”, so may dry up soon.
Hope everyone is taking care and doing alright!
much love,
JP

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Man oh man...
I wish that existed in Buffalo!
As for Nambawan- I second the prior suggestions. I can’t seem to figure out how to drink the right amount of Nambawan so I sometimes use small bits as a “booster” of sorts...
I find that KWK’s Samoa is a close runner up. It’s “limited edition”, so may dry up soon.
Hope everyone is taking care and doing alright!
much love,
JP
Well if you want to drive to Rochester my pantry is typically pretty full...:)

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I received lbs of Ambea from Kava Time. That stuff is strong 2 Allubals in a get kavafied shaker and I felt it. There was even a strong second wash but I could only drink a little. Got to watch it with this stuff cause of nausea.
Also got 4 ounces of Loa Waka from KWK and Boronguru which is good too.
Thanks again to everyone for your replies and advice