What's new

Island Kava?

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Well, for whatever reason, Third Party Cookies seem to have turned themselves on.  I probably required them for some reason.

I noticed that Islandkava.com's Tiki thing looks almost exactly like the Tiki thing from the ubiquitous Kona Kava ads that followed me around until I finally got sick of it.  (Must have been a high DHM strain of advertising to make me that sick).

They're both registered with GoDaddy through Domains By Proxy LLC.

Does anyone know if these are the same companies, or did they just find the same royalty-free clip art?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've researched it, and my answer is....possibly. 
Here is the tax profile for kona kava:

and here, the tax profile for Island Kava. I'm thinking that the D in R&D may be the same as Kona, but if they're owned by the same people they've done a good job covering it up. I find it funny that kona's return address is in Chicago though. 

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
OK, so just two people who are selling a crap product using third-party cookie ads and the same greenish hued Tiki.

(Micronized kava sold as instant may or may not be a "crap product," but I believe it to be less good and less healthy than dried kava juice.  Selling something as "Vanuatu Tudei" but not disclosing the cultivar is a "trust me, it's illegal!" scam).