What's new

I Love Kava Friday Isolated Friday

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
Should be getting tikirams, Kisa's, and Dua ni bilo today. Waiting on that UPS truck lol. I found out there is a vendor in Ct an hour away and I have a bag of roh Vanuatu and a kwk concentrate bottle on hold for me. It's an hour drive and the wife isn't up for the drive so I'll go out there tomorrow and grab it. Maybe today. She was keen on taking the trip but doesn't feel well today. NOT coronavirus. But, I will be shelling deep n often tonight!
Bula my friends!

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
I drank myself unconscious last night. I'm absolutely impressed with the quality of tikarams. The grind is super fine and I got about 5 washes out of it. I put the maka in the fridge and washed out some more and the grog is still dark brown. I washed some DNB earlier today. I really like it. For me it's balanced. I just got an aluball and I think it's okay for a quick shell, less messy. I think I extract more from the nylon kneading. I'm gonna try some pouni ono tonight, maybe mix some dua in with it. It will be a late night for sure. Bula my friends. I hope your shells are as good as mine.

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
4:30 am. The puoni Ono is really nice stuff. It felt heavy to me but without the mind grogginess. Total relaxation but clear headed. It's a great mix with Dua. I'm really liking the nylon method for straining. I've extracted alot out of each wash. I think a stable will be Dua ni bilo I'm impressed with it's feeling. My wife even felt it. First time she admitted to feeling "different" so I'm stoked. We had a great night, binge watched shameless on Netflix. So we're at the chill part. We love you all and hope you're having a fantastic night.
Bula my friends! May your bowls never be empty and your grog potent!

Halibut_Acid

Krunkadelic
4:30 am. The puoni Ono is really nice stuff. It felt heavy to me but without the mind grogginess. Total relaxation but clear headed. It's a great mix with Dua. I'm really liking the nylon method for straining. I've extracted alot out of each wash. I think a stable will be Dua ni bilo I'm impressed with it's feeling. My wife even felt it. First time she admitted to feeling "different" so I'm stoked. We had a great night, binge watched shameless on Netflix. So we're at the chill part. We love you all and hope you're having a fantastic night.
Bula my friends! May your bowls never be empty and your grog potent!
I read this as "may your bowels never be empty and your grog potent" and I was confused.

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
Yeet.. no joke, I think I'm through the reverse tolerance finally. I just aluball a root of happiness shell and it's got me nice. We had a great time last night too. Missy told me her brain felt like a colored balloon. She said blue. I think I got her reverse tolerance beaten down a bit too. Bula my friends. I'm glad I've found kava.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Should be getting tikirams, Kisa's, and Dua ni bilo today. Waiting on that UPS truck lol. I found out there is a vendor in Ct an hour away and I have a bag of roh Vanuatu and a kwk concentrate bottle on hold for me. It's an hour drive and the wife isn't up for the drive so I'll go out there tomorrow and grab it. Maybe today. She was keen on taking the trip but doesn't feel well today. NOT coronavirus. But, I will be shelling deep n often tonight!
Bula my friends!
Did you get it mate? Was the drive okay? You had a nice weekend? No worries if you don't get round to answering (in just a word like).

I just had to ask. I am a curious cat. But I also love to hear people are having a good time. I care bro trust.

So I got pretty damn and beautifully high today on a double Aluball, doible wash.

18 grams one ball, 17 the other, plus Lecithin.

15 grams Gourmet Savusavu, 8 grams gourmet Hawaian M'oi, 12 grams Melo Melo.

Plus an accidental dose of really pure LSD. With cannabis edibles. The kava in particular has been really lovely today, and the Unknown LSD dosage hit me for six but in a really wonderful and unexpected way.

It's just so happens to be in a so-called famous bicycle day today to celebrate Albert hofmann's discovery of LSD.

Halibut_Acid

Krunkadelic
Did you get it mate? Was the drive okay? You had a nice weekend? No worries if you don't get round to answering (in just a word like).

I just had to ask. I am a curious cat. But I also love to hear people are having a good time. I care bro trust.

So I got pretty damn and beautifully high today on a double Aluball, doible wash.

18 grams one ball, 17 the other, plus Lecithin.

15 grams Gourmet Savusavu, 8 grams gourmet Hawaian M'oi, 12 grams Melo Melo.

Plus an accidental dose of really pure LSD. With cannabis edibles. The kava in particular has been really lovely today, and the Unknown LSD dosage hit me for six but in a really wonderful and unexpected way.

It's just so happens to be in a so-called famous bicycle day today to celebrate Albert hofmann's discovery of LSD.
I was in a very similar place on that day hahaha, consumed everything you listed.