What's new

Jumping In

Hey folks , I have been registered for about a month and thought it was time I jumped in . I enjoy the site because it is well run , focused , informative , and has good character(s) . I really like the good information on this forum and think the "True Kava" concept makes this the best Kava info source out there . I wanted to let you know that I bought a 6-pack of the Taki Mai kava shots from Amazon , the manufacture recommends serving chilled , so it is literally chilling in my fridge right now. I plan on drinking it tomorrow evening after my 7 day break from Kava is over . If you go to a site named bevnet.com they state one 3 oz. shot has 1250 mg of Kava root extract . The quality of the extract has yet to be determined ( that is our job ) . I will make a comment on Paulie Paul's thread . Any thoughts ?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Welcome! Glad to have you with us :)

About the Taki Mai, that's awesome. You've got to let us know how it goes.

D

Deleted User01

Welcome to the forum @Noble Headed !::awesomesmiles:: Yes, please keep us informed about your adventures with extracts and shots. And if your feeling generous, ask Deleted User for his address so you can send a sample to his kava testing company, True Kava. Since you are Noble Headed, you might want to know if your kava is too. Have a great weekend!

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Welcome @Noble Headed! Glad to have you in our midst! I too am curious about the Taki Kava. Right now my favorite TASTY Kava drink (for sippin', not for slingin') is Kalm's concentrate. I could drink that stuff all day.