What's new

Just ordered some more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Thats funny that at first glance, despite the fact that i loved the taste of both waka and lawena, it wasn't strong and much enjoying kava to me.

After a few pounds, the inverse has happen, surprisingly!
I love both, they are for sur the less disturbing kava for my fragile stomac but more importantly, they give me the best experiances. Note that I still enjoy other brands , but Squanch it is clearly my first go to.

Today I've ordered 2 lawena and one waka.

I dont want to influence you much, but at least I wanna say cheers to Joe at Squanch for his kind and quick services and the huge consistency of his products (at least for the 18 months).

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
the more I drink the Squanch lawena the more I appreciate it. Also, the waka is really for nighttime IMO but the lawena is something I will drink all day. It's not weak at all, just an easier effects profile to handle when not totally relaxing. Tastes great, too, IMO, unlike the waka, which is legendary for its palette.

Last edited:

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Thats funny that at first glance, despite the fact that i loved the taste of both waka and lawena, it wasn't strong and much enjoying kava to me.

After a few pounds, the inverse has happen, surprisingly!
I love both, they are for sur the less disturbing kava for my fragile stomac but more importantly, they give me the best experiances. Note that I still enjoy other brands , but Squanch it is clearly my first go to.

Today I've ordered 2 lawena and one waka.

I dont want to influence you much, but at least I wanna say cheers to Joe at Squanch for his kind and quick services and the huge consistency of his products (at least for the 18 months).
Cheers, Bula, that is Squantastic to hear.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Squanch is usually the one my friends (the not regular kava drinker kind of people) like the best when I serve them kava. It's really a reliable product with reliable delivery and of course your friendly guy Joe. I had to back off on it a bit due to some body chemistry changes from working a hard labor job. I found it too stimulating at night for sleep but can't drink kava during the day. Perhaps the lawena would fare better.

Status
Not open for further replies.