What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kadavu Waka

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This kava hugs you like a warm blanket, there is nothing heady about it, it's oily and strong but tastes very good. it's easy to taste the freshnes. It feels like that stony, heavy behind the eyes kind of root. It reminds me of KT Kadavu, but I kind of like this one more. Maybe it's peeled differently, tastes great!

Attachments

D

Deleted member 9642

Has anyone tried the Kadavu and also the Vula waka (KWK) ? How do they compare ? They seem to have a very similar profile and I wonder what the difference is. If anyone knows...

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Has anyone tried the Kadavu and also the Vula waka (KWK) ? How do they compare ? They seem to have a very similar profile and I wonder what the difference is. If anyone knows...
Hey! not sure about the Vula Waka. I have tried kwk's loa waka and enoyed it very much. The kadavu is pretty strong and very smooth. Wish I could be a bit more help with how it plays with kwks vula! There's a coupon code going on until april 12th on our site so if you want to try it out you can get a bit of a discount. the code is SHELLSUP :) bula!