What's new

Kalm With Kava Giveaway Round 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Here we go again! Another round of kalm with kava 6 pack giveaway. This one is limited to the US (The next one will be world wide). No rules for entry, just sign up!

Good luck everyone!

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Excuse me for my ignorance but I haven't participated in these giveaways before and wouldn't mind having a hand in this one. :D;)

Does this signing up happen by just posting in this thread?o_O:wideyed:
If so surely sign me up! :nailbiting:
From what I've read your kalm with kava is apparently tasty, impressive and effective. (y):hungry::):woot::joyful:

infraredz

BULA!
Excuse me for my ignorance but I haven't participated in these giveaways before and wouldn't mind having a hand in this one. :D;)
Does this signing up happen by just posting in this thread?o_O:wideyed:
On the home page, you will see a big square banner saying "Active Giveaway" with a photo of the Kalm with Kava...

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
On the home page, you will see a big square banner saying "Active Giveaway" with a photo of the Kalm with Kava...
Ahh:arghh: there I go again letting my mind shift and swivel for your corrections infraredz :rolleyes:(which I appreciate ever so much(y)); if they may be accepted; apologies, for i'm on mobile.

Still, even then it would of only required a simple scrolling of the page to the bottom I let the actions slip before that thought came to. :facepalm::eggonface::banghead::bag:

Thanks for the help, though that shouldn't of warranted your having to post in the first place, and as you can tell...it's been a long day.:dead:

Anyways, the jury is in and so is my submission.(y);):)

Status
Not open for further replies.