What's new

Kava Beverage Review Kalm with Kava Relaxation Drink

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Very fruity. Not really what I expected, with the teas we consume. I'm amazed how strong the effects were for the taste. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
No, well like I said very fruity. Not really what I expected, with the teas we consume. I'm amazed how strong the effects were for the taste. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
it must have really worked him over...he is usually more chatty ;)

thanks Roaddog!
Yea, probably should have added it as:

"No, well like I said very fruity. Not really what I expected, with the teas we consume.
I'm amazed how... strong....... the effects were for the........... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Ok, .here's chatty. I did a Kava nooner. There's you another word @HeadHodge . Kava Nooner That's when ya get a noon kava, from there you generally continue the rest of the day. I only get one of these days a week. I'm pushing it at that. Just ate a greasy small meal, and wow. It kicks in nice. I did a 6 scoop micronized. And feeling quit heady. I heard some news this morning that sort of through me off. So I knew it was a kava day. I did 6 scoops in plain old grape juice. It was excellent, to say the least. I get this smell, from kava, dose other folks get this smell, reminds me of hazelnut? Anyway I am feeling great, seeing 2 screens, right know, and If I shut 1 eye, I get back to one. So typing is still working. Also I would say, right know it would not be safe for me to drive. So that says a lot about GHKs Kava Micronized. But 6 scoops is a lot. Hope that was a better review. I guess I need to leave a real review.;) Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Sxxt this is the Kalm Review, I left. Sorry. It kicks ass too. Its great to drink in public. I split 3 bottles with me and the wife. We had a blast. Took the others to a house party, where I also had a blast. I would say we got 4 nice sessions off of a 6 pack. So that's pretty good. Its also very sedating. Great to drink before sleep. Sorry about talking about Micro, I would edit, but why? Its all good. trying to keep it real. Much love. Roaddog....