What's new

Kava Beverage Review Kalm with Kava Relaxation Drink

blindy107

Kava Lover
Had these in the fridge overnight. Cracked one after work and plopped on the couch to watch a little tv. Noticed effects almost immediately. Maybe 1/4 of the bottle in. Initial thoughts were this was more of a physical kava than mental but that changed after more was consumed and time had passed.

The one really odd thing I noticed was that it made me not want to watch anything violent or intense. I was trying to watch all these HBO shows but I couldn't handle more than 10 minutes before getting bummed. Settle on Adventure Time and was a bucket of smiles for hours.

Went meat shopping about hour and a half after consuming and noticed I was chatty as hell with my buddy. Effects really didn't seem to taper off for about 3-4 hours. 5 hours after I mixed up something else and went to bed.

All in all, totally awesome kava experience. Good work Mike. You have a huge fan!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Great Review (y)

I was worried how the review form would fare for a "non-traditional" Kava product like this one (a liquid product). You used it to convey your thoughts very well. Good Job!!

I'm thinking of adding a new category to the form though, called "Liquid Extract" or something like that.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
When I had this, it seemed like a full-on clean, light kavain style drink. They reformulated since then and I'm seeing more people talking about it being a heavier body buzz now. My friend won one of the contests, so I'm gonna chug on some of hers in a couple weeks and see if it feels different to me now. :coffee:
I've also found that loud, violent intense movies/TV don't mix with Kava...usually have to change it. Seem to become sensitive to the negativity, as it tries to rob you of your kava bliss.

infraredz

BULA!
Great Review (y)

I was worried how the review form would fare for a "non-traditional" Kava product like this one (a liquid product). You used it to convey your thoughts very well. Good Job!!

I'm thinking of adding a new category to the form though, called "Liquid Extract" or something like that.
Maybe adding a category for "Liquid Kava-Containing Beverages" [ though there should be some category for stuff like "OZIAM Kava Candy" too"] which would include my review of "BULA", "Kava Cola" and of course, Kalm with Kava.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Maybe adding a category for "Liquid Kava-Containing Beverages" [ though there should be some category for stuff like "OZIAM Kava Candy" too"] which would include my review of "BULA", "Kava Cola" and of course, Kalm with Kava.
Well either Liquid Kava or Kava Beverage both sound good to me, but not both in the same sentence. Kava Candy sounds good too, but not Kava Cola. That one would be Kava Beverage (or Liquid Kava). I'm leaning toward Kava Beverage myself, how about you?

infraredz

BULA!
Well either Liquid Kava or Kava Beverage both sound good to me, but not both in the same sentence. Kava Candy sounds good too, but not Kava Cola. That one would be Kava Beverage (or Liquid Kava). I'm leaning toward Kava Beverage myself, how about you?
Maybe the OZIA Kava Candy could be put under "Kava Extract".

I definitely agree that "Kava Beverage" is better than "Liquid Kava". I would say that "Kava Beverage" is the perfect description for BULA, Kava Cola and Kalm with Kava.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Thanks guys. My first kava review! I usually suck at giving them for anything. This is my usual review "yummm I like it. You should buy, the end."

@shakas yeah this was def more body experience for me. Although the mind could have been subdued by shopping with my buddy. Less time to analyze the feelin when you are chatterboxing away.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Oh hey. Does anyone know if Kalm HAS to be fridged as soon as you get it? It says to fridge upon receipt but I would love to stock up and keep in the pantry!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
@blindy107 Thanks for the review and so glad you like it! Since it is a new formulation we are still awaiting some unrefrigerated shelf studies to finish up. I can tell you it has a shelf life of over 12 months refrigerated and at the very least1 month non-refrigerated

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
Ah ok. Good to know, thanks for the response. I don't have the space for more than 6 bottles at a time right now. New fridge next on my list!! Haha

Is that why you have the monthly Kalm package thing I saw??

blindy107

Kava Lover
Puuuure genius my friend. I realized I don't have room for another fridge. Might have to sell something as I am in love. Had a second one yesterday on my way to a BBQ and it was wonderful. Most of the peeps there were drinking so it was nice to have a little conversation stimulater like kava. I usually avoid convos with drunk folks...so boring when your sober. Seemed the effects persisted though the countless ribs I made and then consumed as well! That's a winner for sure.

Keep us posted on any new developments or products please!