What's new

Kalm with Kava sample pack?

Poorkavanewb

Kava Curious
How is the calm with kava sample pack? I like how it has a extract thing for a quick cup of kava and i was kinda wondering if i should buy it. It has borogu and boroguru also comes with a coconut bowl. Should i buy a different item from kalm with kava or buy some from bula kava house and get the 11 year waka? Any advice would help and i am willing to buy from any shop. Thanks!

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
How is the calm with kava sample pack? I like how it has a extract thing for a quick cup of kava and i was kinda wondering if i should buy it. It has borogu and boroguru also comes with a coconut bowl. Should i buy a different item from kalm with kava or buy some from bula kava house and get the 11 year waka? Any advice would help and i am willing to buy from any shop. Thanks!
I haven't had the pleasure of doing business with BKH.

@Kalm with Kava has a great sample pack. Mine came with two coconut shells.
The Kalm Concentrate is very nice, all the kava they have is of high quality and they have an excellent customer service.
In this day and age, it's sort of refreshing to deal with vendors who really value their customers.
I'm coming back for more, that's for sure.

@Squanch72 has the best Fijian I've had to this date. He's also muy simpatico.

If you don't have it yet, I recommend the AluBall from @Kavafied , and if you're getting that, get the 'eua and/or vavavoom Tongan kavas.

I loved the sample pack from kalm though. I'd say go for that one at least once, then you have a coconut shell for your next order from whoever.