What's new

Supplier Review Kalm With Kava

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I buy mostly Kalm Concentrate from Kalm with Kava, but it's so good I buy lots of it.

Mike is not only innovative with his product offerings he is also very responsive with my orders and any questions I may have. If he doesn't reply to a question I may have within an hour or two, I would be worried that something may have happened to him. :)

He is very flexible and will go out of his way to give me special orders, like bulk orders for concentrate.

He not only knows his kava but he knows how to leverage technology too. I can just write to him and ask him to ship me one of his products, and he has a slick way for you to purchase your product or pay for it without going through the hassle of searching the web site, adding to a shopping cart, and checking out. He just simply emails me an invoice that I can quickly pay online. And then a few days later, I get my order delivered.

He is always trying to come up with new products and is liberal with providing samplers in exchange for feedback. I don't like everything he concocts. But everything he sells is top notch high quality stuff.

I highly recommend buying from Kalm with Kava for Mike's great service, responsiveness, enthusiasm, and products.

Lougrog

Kava Curious
And super fast shipping! Ordering through Amazon Prime I get my orders in 2 days in Texas!