What's new

Kava and Chamomile

greg99

Kava Curious
I’m not seeking nor expecting medical advice. I get that up front. But this forum is great for the openness members share their health/medical info.

Im wondering if anyone can attest to the safety of combining chamomile and kava? I drink a lot of chamomile but out of ignorance I don’t ever mix it with days I drink kava. However I would like to. Thoughts?

Side question. The best chamomile tea I have found is Harney and Sons and it comes mixed with 16mg CBD. Is CBD okay with kava?

Again, not looking for medical advice just curious of on the ground experience with mixing these substances.

Thanks!!

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
I don't think chamomile would be a problem, but don't have any real evidence. I will say a lot of people on here use cbd and kava without any problems.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I’m not seeking nor expecting medical advice. I get that up front. But this forum is great for the openness members share their health/medical info.

Im wondering if anyone can attest to the safety of combining chamomile and kava? I drink a lot of chamomile but out of ignorance I don’t ever mix it with days I drink kava. However I would like to. Thoughts?

Side question. The best chamomile tea I have found is Harney and Sons and it comes mixed with 16mg CBD. Is CBD okay with kava?

Again, not looking for medical advice just curious of on the ground experience with mixing these substances.

Thanks!!
Not a problem that I have encountered (at least as a tea i.e. not as some strong extract). I sometimes drink chamomile before bed after having kava with no ill effects. It along with theanine sometimes helps take the edge off of kavas that can give you that wirey edgy feeling that is not conducive to sleeping.

BobBriggs

Kava Curious
You can combine them, although you could just get a truly heavy kava. Such a kava won't need anything like Chamomile IMHO.