What's new

Kava and Dreaming

ShannyinSobriety

Kava Enthusiast
I am an avid lucid dreamer, that is I am aware when I am dreaming that I am dreaming and I can remember tasks, have conversations with dream characters and manipulate my surroundings. I noticed at first that I could not get deep enough in my dreaming to have a lucid experience for about 6 months, I attributed this to my kava drinking. I haven't changed that though and now I am back at dreaming almost full force (Yeah Happy!) Question: Has anyone else noticed if Kava has changed their dreaming in anyway? Good or bad?

Kava_newbie

Mi Kava, su Kava
I am an avid lucid dreamer, that is I am aware when I am dreaming that I am dreaming and I can remember tasks, have conversations with dream characters and manipulate my surroundings. I noticed at first that I could not get deep enough in my dreaming to have a lucid experience for about 6 months, I attributed this to my kava drinking. I haven't changed that though and now I am back at dreaming almost full force (Yeah Happy!) Question: Has anyone else noticed if Kava has changed their dreaming in anyway? Good or bad?
This is a totally unrelated reply...but i gotta say I have read many of your posts and as an alcoholic myself I really enjoy knowing that Kava has helped you on your journey of getting rid of the negative poison. from one human to another - AWESOME! as @Roaddog says; much Love.

ShannyinSobriety

Kava Enthusiast
17 months of no psychological cravings has given me unparalleled peace of spirit and mind. I am thankful to have found this wonder root to heal me and take away the obsession. I say that because I truly don't even think about using anymore. Glad you are here too:shameshame:

D

Deleted User01

Yeah, alcohol makes for a fitful sleep, Kava is peaceful. Well almost peaceful. I have said this before, Nene gives me black sleep, not too many dreams. Hiwa can gives me dreams that are made for TV. Yeah, Zombies invading my High School Reunion and of course someone is going to get hurt, and I have to figure out what to do ... and ... and ... Anyway, my jaw hurts the next day. My right jaw. So it would be nice to hear from the Members about what particular types of Kavas trigger the Warner Brother Productions.