What's new

Medicinal Usage Kava as an Aphrodisiac

Darcy Jay Strutt

Kava Curious
Having recently discovered that I love to drink as much kava as possible, often and also recently meeting an amazing lady I began to wonder how kava affects people having sex under the effects.

It seemed the main concern was that it may be too sedating and interfere with arrousal. It seems to me now that the mild sedating qualities add to both sexes arrousal and over all pleasure. It makes the perfect aphrodisiac in my opinion. It allows for a deep connection and feeling of oneness... becoming relaxed just enough to dissolve all inhibitions.

I did find though that it made achieving an erection slightly more challenging and delayed my climax quite a bit—- which isn’t such a bad thing for me ;) lol.

Has kava been a positive addition to your sex life? Are there things I should be concerned about?

So far it seems to be an extremely good aphrodisiac!

Halibut_Acid

Krunkadelic
I do find difficulty maintaining an erection when I have been firing back shells, but honestly me and my lady friend don't seem to mind when this happens as it opens the door for all kinds of other fun activities. There are definitely occasions when it makes my desire for sex go through the roof and it can be really fun when that happens.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
I guess I'll find out when the occasion presents itself.
Haha :ROFLMAO:
The possible aphrodisiac effect of kava is not new and already has been brought up by several users in the past. Just search for "aphrodisiac" in the forums. So definitely no reason to be concerned in any way.

Last edited:

CrunkMonk

Kava Curious
Having recently discovered that I love to drink as much kava as possible, often and also recently meeting an amazing lady I began to wonder how kava affects people having sex under the effects.

It seemed the main concern was that it may be too sedating and interfere with arrousal. It seems to me now that the mild sedating qualities add to both sexes arrousal and over all pleasure. It makes the perfect aphrodisiac in my opinion. It allows for a deep connection and feeling of oneness... becoming relaxed just enough to dissolve all inhibitions.

I did find though that it made achieving an erection slightly more challenging and delayed my climax quite a bit—- which isn’t such a bad thing for me ;) lol.

Has kava been a positive addition to your sex life? Are there things I should be concerned about?

So far it seems to be an extremely good aphrodisiac!
Its crazy how much of an aphrodisiac most strains are to me. I'm doing Stone and Wow these days and they both make me feel like I have the sex drive of a teenager again, but I'm in my mid 40's!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Certainly, with incredible constrast. Come to the tub after a snowy hike in the cold? Shell of kava gets the blood flowing.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
I did not know about the aphrodisiac properties of Kava when I started drinking it. But I could locate that kind of effect quite quickly. I find it stimulating the feeling of lust and making sex feel better. The only time I feel like these properties is not available for me while drinking kava, is if I get really sedated or a little bit nauseous.