What's new

Kava bar in London

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
Going to London this friday.
I'm not expecting a kava bar to be there, but in case somebody here knows something - I would love to hear it ;-).
Are there any kava related place in London?

Last edited:

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I guess it would be difficult for anyone to claim that he or she sells kava "not for human consumption" in a bar:)

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I always thought that sale of kava was generally prohibited, but accroding to GKE, they can sell their kava when they label it as "not for human consumption"

Last edited by a moderator:

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
Ibalways thought that sale of kava was generally prohibited, but accroding to GKE, they can sell their kava when they label it us "not for human consumption"
Allright then, maybe I will have a pretty hard time finding a kava bar then.
Guess I'll stick to a pint of guinness (y)

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Never heard of a kava bar in London - I visit most years - but they do sell capsules in the Holland & Barrett health food shops. You need to eat about a bottle of 100 caps to feel anything though..

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
Bloody typical ... head shops and bars open to dawn but no Kava bars ... this place drives me nuts with it's over regulated nonsense ... doubt you'll find any Kava bars in London ... nuts!

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Allright then, maybe I will have a pretty hard time finding a kava bar then.
Guess I'll stick to a pint of guinness (y)
I would suggest exploring English beers and not Irish beers while in England and perhaps some ciders but enjoy yourself how you wish! Find some good curry. It's England's national dish! I haven't been in awhile but I fattened up on fish n' chips on the street and cheap samosas in the tube. Happy travels.

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
I would suggest exploring English beers and not Irish beers while in England and perhaps some ciders but enjoy yourself how you wish! Find some good curry. It's England's national dish! I haven't been in awhile but I fattened up on fish n' chips on the street and cheap samosas in the tube. Happy travels.
Def. gonna get some curries today! Thx for the tip.