What's new

Kava Bars in South Florida

Hi, I have heard mixed reviews of kava bars in south Florida, but I am planning on visiting south Florida pretty soon, and would like to visit a decent kava bar. Are there any that the community here would recommend? I know that Nakamal@home has a kava bar in Boca Raton, so that seems like a good possibility. But for those of you have visited them, what do you think? Is there a best one to visit?

Thanks in advance! There are no kava bars where I live, but I started drinking kava about 3 months ago and really am enjoying it!

To clarify, I'm really looking for something with a low-key, laid-back atmosphere... I'm in my 40's, so not necessarily looking for a place that draws the college crowd.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
What are we talking Miami or the Florida keys? I only ask, because I hang out there on occasion. I would also like a nice kava bar. I'm in my 40s too. Much love. Roaddog....

Thanks for the response.... as for me, wherever in south Florida, from Melbourne to the Keys... I haven't made any real plans yet, so I'm open to the whole area. Just looking for a decent one.

If there's a kava bar near the Villages, I would be interested in that, too... my parents just moved there, lol.

Thanks! I'll probably try a couple of them that are in the same area. Once I check them out (in a couple months probably), I'll report back in case anyone else is interested.