What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kava Bati

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
This has turned out to be a really nice kava for me. I really like balanced kavas in general. Heady I feel like i'm going to faceplant when i'm walking and with heavy varieties I can't function.

When I first tried this one, I was put off by the effects on my stomach. I started adding turmeric and I don't know if its that or if i've gotten used to it, but my stomach is handling it better. At first, I felt maybe the kava was sort of directing my attention to my stomach, to feel stronger and more grounded, but idk if that is really true.

Like kavafied's website says, this is a really smooth Kava. I find everything about it is smooth. It has a mild smell, taste and texture. it goes down easily. It almost tastes good. With ice you dont know its kava.

The effects feel balanced and simple to me. Just a nice calm feeling, I feel energized but not overstimulated. Just sort of alert. This is a great one for daytime. It leaves a really pleasant feeling and I feel ok socializing and not nervous or overwhelmed about the day ahead of me. Its not overpowering but not weak either.

I would give this one a try if you are looking for a Kava for generalized anxiety and just general wellbeing. Other kavas are great too, but this one seems to vibe well with the everyday routine.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
looks like its a good batch then. I have had batches of bati just as you describe here and I have had a batch or two that was stronger and rough on the stomach. I love that alert effect you describe. No jitters, but like a nootropic, yes?