What's new

Kava Beer. I have done it.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
I don't know if it's a first, but it's a giant step and Kavafied/Modernesian Kava in Tampa Florida is at again, with innovation.
They have Kava Beer.
It is non-alcoholic beer with kavalectones.
So it's the non-alcoholic taste of beer, with kava infused into it.
I have tried it myself, and it was wonderful. It seems like yet another great alternative for those wanting to wean themselves off of beer/alcohol, so you get the taste of beer, and the effects of kava.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I have not tried non-alcoholic beer but my general experience with mixing kava and other liquids has not been good. I've gotten used to most kava tastes, so I'm used to just chugging it made with water.

But it sounds like other people, including Modernesian, has made something work. I'm curious about the deets also.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
It's an interesting idea but if it becomes popular/common it could be counter productive to the image of kava since the general population is always looking to find bad in psychoactive herbs. On the other hand, if someone could successfully integrate strong instant or fresh into a brew it could be a great tool for people who are having trouble stopping alcohol.

Sincere goose

Kava Curious
I don't know if it's a first, but it's a giant step and Kavafied/Modernesian Kava in Tampa Florida is at again, with innovation.
They have Kava Beer.
It is non-alcoholic beer with kavalectones.
So it's the non-alcoholic taste of beer, with kava infused into it.
I have tried it myself, and it was wonderful. It seems like yet another great alternative for those wanting to wean themselves off of beer/alcohol, so you get the taste of beer, and the effects of kava.
That sounds awful lmao