What's new

Kava Legacy Review Kava Boy - Hinehina

ShannyinSobriety

Kava Enthusiast
Does Kavaboy provide and order confirmation with tracking? We ordered and are SUPER excited to try this vendor, but it's been 5 days and we didn't get a tracking # and thought maybe something went awry and we should contact them, but first I wanted to ask on here if you get a confirmation tracking # when you order?

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
Does Kavaboy provide and order confirmation with tracking? We ordered and are SUPER excited to try this vendor, but it's been 5 days and we didn't get a tracking # and thought maybe something went awry and we should contact them, but first I wanted to ask on here if you get a confirmation tracking # when you order?
Hi There,

Sorry for the delay. Our kava was stuck in customs at the airport. We just got in a new shipment of kava from our farms in Tonga. Your order will be going out in tomorrow's mail. We always email you with a tracking number once its mailed out.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Sarah
KavaBoy

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I was going through the Kavaboy reviews today, and this review is the last holdout with the old review format.

@shakas, what are the odds I can talk you into updating this great review to our current review format?
If willing, just edit the thread and pick 'Custom Fields' to update.

Thanks Much (y)