What's new

Kava & Coffee Combo Poll

On a scale from 1-5 how interested would you be in a product that combined coffee and kava?

• 5 - Very Interested. "I'd strongly consider buying and drinking that"

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 4 - Somewhat Interested. "I'd try it, but I'd wait to see reviews"

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 3 - Indifferent. "I probably wouldn't buy it, but might try it if it were sent as a sample"

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 2 - Not really interested. "Everybody has their thing, but this isn't for me"

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 1 - Zero Interest. "No, that's something I would never consider mixing and shouldn't be mixed"

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
I think it depends on the person like much in the kava world. Ive had kadavu and ovalau wirh coffee and liked the combo. I will say tho. Kava with chocolate covered coffee beans is easily my favorite version of this

Piperm

Kava Curious
You might want to also consider freshly ground dried ginger to add to kava. It adds a great taste.

Chill Charlie

Kava Curious
I like to mix kava and coffee in the morning so I can start my day with a stress free and energized feeling, I call it “kava Java” and It’s quite good by itself or with coconut milk :)

mzii

Kava Curious
I find Kava makes me a lot more sensitive to caffeine, and the combination isn't a particularly pleasant one. Without Kava, I have no issues with caffeine and can handle a good amount. Kava usually takes precedence, so on my Kava days, I will limit the amount of caffeine I have in the morning.