What's new

Kava extracts

T

TraderMitch

Hey! Very new to Kava and just have a question about Concentrates from Kalm with Kava. I have all 3 flavors 10oz each and I'll mix per the package instructions, 1 oz conc to 5 oz water. I'll have 3 servings in 1 1/2 - 2 hours and I feel uncomfortable at about that time, but I don't feel what I would describe as Kava effects when comparing to traditional.

Am I drinking to little not quick enough?
Or am I drinking too much to quick?

Now there was one time where I had 2 "shells" and couldn't stomach a 3rd so I wound up having a conc drink for my 3rd serving, and damn near could barely talk.

Anybody have similar experiences?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hey! Very new to Kava and just have a question about Concentrates from Kalm with Kava. I have all 3 flavors 10oz each and I'll mix per the package instructions, 1 oz conc to 5 oz water. I'll have 3 servings in 1 1/2 - 2 hours and I feel uncomfortable at about that time, but I don't feel what I would describe as Kava effects when comparing to traditional.

Am I drinking to little not quick enough?
Or am I drinking too much to quick?

Now there was one time where I had 2 "shells" and couldn't stomach a 3rd so I wound up having a conc drink for my 3rd serving, and damn near could barely talk.

Anybody have similar experiences?
As good as the KWK extract is, there is no substitute for medium grind. You will not get consistent results with extracts alone, if you buy some instants, perhaps. Good luck!