What's new

Kava Festival

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
If anyone see's this at some point and wants to open dialogue about doing something perhaps virtual let's get in touch.
Hey, virtual, now that's something I can be part of. I'd love to have a virtual kava festival. Maybe have vendors give Q&A sessions.

Cuzzie

Kava Enthusiast
I recently joined clubhouse and was thinking it would make a great platform for a kava group. Right now they aren’t allowing everyone to join and I think you have to be invited by someone who already has access, but possibly something worth looking into since it would make audio-only group discussions about kava very easy and user friendly.

AndrewG

Kava Curious
I recently joined clubhouse and was thinking it would make a great platform for a kava group. Right now they aren’t allowing everyone to join and I think you have to be invited by someone who already has access, but possibly something worth looking into since it would make audio-only group discussions about kava very easy and user friendly.
I attended a conference with Whova, which was not too bad. There is also zoom. I spoke to kava circle about it and am still interested. I need some motivation. Haha

AndrewG

Kava Curious
.... what is involved in a kava festival o.o??????
The events I have been to in person include vendors, music, kava tasting, and cultural activities. There has also been an in-person forum many years ago in HI. So I was thinking scholars, business owners, others/etc could speak on kava topics. There can be contests to win kava and breakout sessions for networking and/or circle kava drinking sessions.