What's new

Kava Goodness

Rishi678

Kava Curious
I'm not super active on this forum, largely because I don't drink Kava very regularly.

I did drink Wow Kava a few days ago, and slept really well, but the best part of the experience was that the next evening when I was going to bed I felt very relaxed, and had a super positive outlook on the world, which I hadn't felt in a long time. I attribute it to the kava, even though it was the next day, as I could still feel the kava in my system.

Anyways I just wanted to say that I felt positive effects on my mood often throughout the whole next day if I drink kava.

Does anyone else notice anything like this?

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
A lot of people talk about the day after. I know that my yerba mate has super powers the day after and I assume that this is the same for other caffeinated beverages. I am indifferent about whether this is a good thing or not.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
My reviews on here always have a "Morning After Report" section because I consider that an important facet to cover.

Controlling for how much of it I drink, the morning after is either groggy and slow, happy and slow, happy and normal, or happy and energetic.

So far only Mahakea has given me happy and energetic the next day, even though it doesn't do much for me during the actual kava session.

D

Deleted User01

Yes, kava can give you a nice after glow the next day. I think a good nights sleep has a lot to do with it. Especially if you didn't spent the night worrying about this, that, or another.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
My reviews on here always have a "Morning After Report" section because I consider that an important facet to cover.

Controlling for how much of it I drink, the morning after is either groggy and slow, happy and slow, happy and normal, or happy and energetic.

So far only Mahakea has given me happy and energetic the next day, even though it doesn't do much for me during the actual kava session.

I don't like the lack of predictability. I am hoping that when I get through RT, I need teaspoons (micro) to get the job done. For me it's like anything else. The goal is to have the minimum amount necessary in your body. In the case of all substances, your body has to rid itself of it. Like you, I have yet to experience any effects from mahakea and my bag is almost gone. I am trying a few teaspoons to a tablespoon tonight to see where I am at. Getting through RT can be pretty expensive. At the same time, it doesn't pay to go "tudei" either. I can't wait for my first "nice" day after. My days have been dull ever since I started drinking at home at night. People at work must think that I have been hypnotized or something.

Last edited:

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I get some dullness in the morning, resolving to normality around noon, if I make a strong batch and/or drink it late. If I'm still drinking kava at 9pm, I know that the morning is going to be hard.