What's new

Kava Hangover

Hey Guys,

it's really bad but I got allergic reaction on Kava 24 hours after usage. I got a feeling of swollen eyes and swollen throat and felt weak and sick. I experience this symptoms also with other things e.g. Creatine. It is really bad for me because I felt very relaxed on Kava.

I used blender and strainer. Because of straining there is always a bit powder on the ground of my Kava drink but this should be normal, isn't it?

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Santino87 said:
Hey Guys,

it's really bad but I got allergic reaction on Kava 24 hours after usage. I got a feeling of swollen eyes and swollen throat and felt weak and sick. I experience this symptoms also with other things e.g. Creatine. It is really bad for me because I felt very relaxed on Kava.

I used blender and strainer. Because of straining there is always a bit powder on the ground of my Kava drink but this should be normal, isn't it?
depends on what you consider 'normal' completely normal for me to have a nice layer or powder on the bottom of the bowl. But some folk like to strain after they are done kneading and squeezing to get rid of the powder. I like to keep it all in there though so I can increase my krunk capacity

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
ahhh I was hoping someone would address whether it is popular to not fully strain/filter. I haven't been filtering either.