What's new

Kava Heart Chakra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemy

Kava Curious
Aloha
Im a kava newbie. I started taking hawaian root powder from kona farm. a couple of weeks back.
Im taking it for pain management for fibromyalgia and insomnia.
Iam also currently working through major bereavement. Kava is opening up my heart chakra at a deep level, that Ive only experienced in deep meditation/ spiritual journeying. Im working through profound sorrow, and what feels like an associative depression.
On initially taking it, Inoticed my meditations were more vivid, 3D.
Has anyone else had similar experiences with kava?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yes absolutley. Wait till you try true kava! Kona kava is probrably the most UNreputable vendor i know of. That being said i did also start with them. Im excited for you to try a kava from a vendor on our site.

Becoming aware of the now, balances all chakras without even having to do anything! :) Kava can surely help that.

Alchemy

Kava Curious
#hi thanks foryour answer.

Iam in the UK and wondered where I should post to find out where to source the reputable vendors.
i went for kona because its organic as i need apure unadulterated form, as im sure most prefer!
cheers

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Konakava isnt a real kava company. We have a vendor section and they are all amazing.. none of us here want to see you drinking konakava ! Get some real kava and keep awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.