What's new

Kava I am enjoying tonight

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I grabbed a handful of the freshest Fiji'an Kava I know - thank you Joseph. I dropped it in a orange bowl. I heated water, folding and layering two pieces of cheese cloth atop each other on the table, dumping the Kava on the cheesecloth, wrapping it up, into the bowl. I squeezed gently and noticed the swirls of color oozing from the root. Ten minutes later and I enjoyed a shell.

I'm pairing tonight's Kava with a bottle of club soda

I treated myself a heaped tablespoon of delectable Instant IkaIka, appreciation goes to Chris. Into the club soda! Now I'm going to mix the Hawaiian and Fiji'an Kava together. BULA!

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
I grabbed a handful of the freshest Fiji'an Kava I know - thank you Joseph. I dropped it in a orange bowl. I heated water, folding and layering two pieces of cheese cloth atop each other on the table, dumping the Kava on the cheesecloth, wrapping it up, into the bowl. I squeezed gently and noticed the swirls of color oozing from the root. Ten minutes later and I enjoyed a shell.

I'm pairing tonight's Kava with a bottle of club soda

I treated myself a heaped tablespoon of delectable Instant IkaIka, appreciation goes to Chris. Into the club soda! Now I'm going to mix the Hawaiian and Fiji'an Kava together. BULA!
Advice on layers of cheese cloth?

We've got kisas and drinkroot instant. Making grilled cheese for dinner in a bit and will BULA about 11pm tonight. First time making non instant. We're excited!!

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
I made a huge jar of Kavafied kava Tonga vava’u mixed even with Squanch waka. Mmmmmm
Missy and I double washed kisa and spiked it with drinkroot Vanuatu. The second wash came out darker and to me (6'1 300lbs, intoxicating substance connoisseur) hit me like a warm blanket over my whole body. Nice heady effect. Missy, on the other hand, (5'1 on a good day, 140lbs, no drug history at all) is a bit confused and said she doesn't feel much. I have noticed shes a bit more.... loving... let's say. I dig this stuff. I feel like there's a helium balloon in my temporal lobe, gently lifting my skull up. Hell, I feel it in my chest lol. What a great thing kava is! I'm sold. I'm happy I found it. I feel zero pain. None. Head to toe. Like i just took a large dose of pain medication. For me that's the best part.. i just had surgery a month ago and was on pain management meds all of 8 days. My pain level was intolerable. Kava and nootropics are letting me live without pain medication. I'm all emotional right now lol. Just happy I'm not in pain. Thank you my friends. Bula! Let's open a kava bar in Ct!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Missy and I double washed kisa and spiked it with drinkroot Vanuatu. The second wash came out darker and to me (6'1 300lbs, intoxicating substance connoisseur) hit me like a warm blanket over my whole body. Nice heady effect. Missy, on the other hand, (5'1 on a good day, 140lbs, no drug history at all) is a bit confused and said she doesn't feel much. I have noticed shes a bit more.... loving... let's say. I dig this stuff. I feel like there's a helium balloon in my temporal lobe, gently lifting my skull up. Hell, I feel it in my chest lol. What a great thing kava is! I'm sold. I'm happy I found it. I feel zero pain. None. Head to toe. Like i just took a large dose of pain medication. For me that's the best part.. i just had surgery a month ago and was on pain management meds all of 8 days. My pain level was intolerable. Kava and nootropics are letting me live without pain medication. I'm all emotional right now lol. Just happy I'm not in pain. Thank you my friends. Bula! Let's open a kava bar in Ct!
Shellie krunked her face off last night, slept 8 hrs and woke up feeling great. No hangover is a wonderful thing. You get used to it really fast.