What's new

Kava Candy Kava Kava Candies

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Overworked and stressed out? Our Kava Kava Candy formula was specially developed using just the right balance of functional ingredients (kava root, lemon balm and chamomile) so you can ease stress & anxiety naturally while staying functional for life's important moments. - Easy and convenient to use anytime, anywhere (at work, in traffic, or traveling). You name the place and we will ease your tension. Not to mention inconspicuous so you can easily keep matters to yourself. - Zero Calories with a nice Orange Flavor & tongue numbing twist. - Developed in Hawaii with lots of love & aloha using the highest quality kava root backed by 3000 years of safe use. Kava enthusiasts say that 1-2 candies takes them from a 9 down to a 5 on the stress scale and gets them out of the RED ZONE so that situations can be dealt with calmly and efficiently.

• Ease stress, anxiety and tension naturally with a kava infused candy.
  • Anywhere, anytime! Great for busy days filled with work, meetings or travel.
  • First and only Kava Candy developed in Hawaii; great novelty gift too!
  • We know our kava and source the best root from the South Pacific.
  • 1 cases has 12 individual packs with 8 pieces of candy per pack

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi @Steve,

Because your a loyal participant in the Kavaforums Market, I've added Kava Kava Candies to your product profiles with a Buy Now Button. You can still edit your profiles any way you like to suit.

Kavaforums Market participants get extra attention from me. :)

BULA

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@HeadHodge Thanks so much! This is great. I always want Kava Forum members to know they will get the lowest price on cases of candy $29.99 so that they never have to worry about missing a deal or something.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
These candies are fantastic. They're effective (2 candies is enough to sort me out if I get anxious at work and can't focus) and really easy to have on you. They taste like orange and but for the numbing effect you wouldn't know they had kava in them.

They're the real deal.

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
I had a couple and they didn't do much for me. I had a big meal a couple of hours later and I felt it a little bit half-way through the meal. An hour after I had finished eating, I had two more. I was out cold. I'll try three next time.