What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Kava Candies

ondance-a-tron

Kava Curious
I ordered a case of these little candies and am taking them on their own until my N@H shipments arrive. I didn't realize Amazon did Sunday deliveries, alas, it was too late but hey, I got these candies today. :D

Each candy is an orange color, round and about the size of a penny, and has the creamy vanilla-orange smell of orange creamsicle. I was not disappointed when I consumed the first. I placed the candy in my mouth to dissolve and was greeted with the sweet taste of orange creamsicle. As it dissolves, the bitterness becomes more apparent but it's not too bad, numbness also follows. It takes several minutes for the candies to dissolve.

I dissolved 3 candies one after another as I was having a very stressful day. I felt slight stress relief at first, but because I was tired I took a nap before I could feel if it got more intense. Waking up though, I felt a bit of a significant change. I was less tense and more agreeable, which sleep on its own doesn't do for me. I was still stressed but less so than before. Had 3 more candies, not much of a difference so far.

The effects are mostly anxiolytic, with some heady happiness. There is an ever so slight heaviness that's enjoyable, though that may just be from the anxiolytic effects on my tenseness. It makes me calmer, and more social. Currently just finished my 7th candy of the day, I'll see how that goes.

It would be great if there were other fruit flavors, like strawberry. Sorbitol can be hard on my stomach but it hasn't been an issue today and the sorbitol problem has already been addressed. Because I have so much, I might share some with my buds. The effects aren't as prominent as a full shell, unless that full shell is weak in strength, but it's noticeable. I imagine if the stress were less severe to begin with, I'd feel the effects more.