What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Kava Candy

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Alright, Kava Candy is a novelty product, but that doesn't mean it doesnt have its uses. First of all, the effects a really mild. If you are expecting something similiar to a couple of shells of real kava, you will be dissapointed. But it tastes great and the new formula seems to have a bit more vanilla which makes it taste less like orange toothpaste for kids :D No, seriously, its the tastiest way to consume kava, by far. Relaxation sets in fairly quickly and you will notice one tablet. Take two or more for a buzz.

I like to eat one in bed to help me find sleep. For that, these candies are awesome. I believe the reason for this is the lemon balm it contains. It basically feels like a Instant Kava with the punch of lemon balm. Actually not a bad way to add character to the rather "hollow" effects of extracts, if you know what i mean.

Love the product, it is really fun, the packaging is great and with the new dye, its also a good choice for health conscious people. I guess i would also make for great gifts, and definatly provokes curiousity in people.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review. Kava Kandy is all sorts of convenient. Pop a Kandy on the way to your In Laws. :D I have used the ones sold by Ozia I think. Whatever company Steve Owns.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ozia is the only company that produces kava candy at this point. Every place you see them online will be a reseller. Honestly I can say that Steve has done a very good job putting his product on as many shelves as possible. Online and in physical locations.

D

Deleted User01

I was trying to find the Kava Kalm at Whole Foods but I couldn't find it. I wonder if they are distributing yet? I just want to check it out. It's a premade Namby Pamby drink.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
By King kava? I think it's in their stores regionally at this point and not nationally. Probably a test market. I keep seeing it on instagram so I know it's out there.

D

Deleted User01

By King kava? I think it's in their stores regionally at this point and not nationally. Probably a test market. I keep seeing it on instagram so I know it's out there.
You might ask King Kava about the rollout next time you talk to him. It isn't on Whole Foods Web Site either. I'm interested in Texas of course. That Kava Kalm is a little heavy for a Grocery Store Chain but that suits me. They should have to show ID when they buy it (IMO).

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Of course i'm talking about ozias kava candy, but got mine from GKE. Overall, that is a bit confusing, but GKE also sells vanuatu kava store products for instance (and so does noble kava imho). Just keeping all my stuff from GKE in one Forum...

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Thanks for the review @yiki. I always like to take in everyones review / comments and constantly try to improve. It is nice to see the candy picking up some steam at peoples work...hopefully the efficacy is just at the right balance for a good day time use. The Kava Candy is under the umbrella company "Ozia Originals" which is in the top left corner of every pack. Thus, if you see this at other resellers, they received it from me (the manufacturer) so you can be assured it is the same stuff. A L O H A

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
I like the new batch, not only because of the different coloring agents used. It also kinda tastes stronger without tasting bad. Not sure if the new batch contains more kava, or if there is just less vanilla added now. Or less lemon balm ? That would be my guess...less lemon balm more kava. But maybe i'm dreaming this up. Anyways, still a good and convinient product :)