What's new

Kava King chocolate hot summer shipping success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
So I decided to check out some Kava chocolate, and ordered a couple of bars from Kava King on Saturday evening. Wonderful customer service, there was a problem charging my card so they called me first thing Monday morning and left me a voicemail, I called them back and they got the order finished and out right away. I was wondering how they would overcome the challenge of shipping chocolate from Florida to Texas in late June, and when I got the package I was impressed to find that they shipped it in a nice insulated foil bag and the bars had not shown any signs of melting. Even the Tiki figure imprinted in the chocolate bar was fully intact. Great taste, not sure of the effect, I only had about 1/3 of a bar and they had included a few sample packs of instant in the package. I tried the cocoa blend shortly after the chocolate bar, it was good tasting to me and had me wanting to take a nap the rest of the day even with 100mg caffeine pill and a small Red Bull. I had mixed up the berry flavor but decided I'd better let the first shell wear off, so drank that later in the afternoon and was nicely mellowed out and more social and having fun. Still new at the different types of reactions, but I'm guessing the cocoa was more of a body effect since I just wanted to go to sleep and the berry was more of a heady effect since I was talking and cracking jokes more. I just drank the lateral root sample and it has a really smooth mellow feel to it. A little light-headed, starting to feel sleepy. Might just be the time of day too.

This is my first go-round with instant and I'm very impressed. If it was in my budget that might be all I would do.

Thank you, Kava King, for great service and a great product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.