What's new

Kava King lateral root

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavagirl37

Kava Curious
Good afternoon,

Anyone know anything about this Kava? I bought it off iHerb, it was super cheap as far as Kava goes and it is potent, I haven’t noticed any bad effects but I can’t find any info on whether this is noble or not. I am hoping it is. Very nice euphoric effects.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
If it is pure lateral root then it is good. I am surprised you were able to get any because it soon will be hard to find kava king kava. You can go to there website and try to order direct but I think they might be sold out. I know the people at kava king and they are all about good kava. They have a FDA compliant processing room and they test all there kava. I hope you enjoy the kava. Aloha.

Chris

the_wilderness

Kava Enthusiast
I found it very good for the price. It is a little rough on the gut and brought on dermo for me faster than other micros, but it works and I didn't have any other bad effects.

nashfire

Stay Rooted
I had good results with the lateral. Got it for about $11 on Prime. (1/4 lb) Now I see it is about $20 for the same.

Aquafina

Kava Curious
I am surprised you were able to get any because it soon will be hard to find kava king kava. You can go to there website and try to order direct but I think they might be sold out. I know the people at kava king and they are all about good kava.

Chris
Hi Chris, yes, why will it soon be hard to find? I got a coupon in my email and tried to order and they were sold out. Site is still down too. It's been perfect for me. Good price, free shipping through iherb, convenient. Perfect. Now I'll have to find something else. Any idea if and when it will be back?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Chris, yes, why will it soon be hard to find? I got a coupon in my email and tried to order and they were sold out. Site is still down too. It's been perfect for me. Good price, free shipping through iherb, convenient. Perfect. Now I'll have to find something else. Any idea if and when it will be back?
Sorry but they are out of the kava business now. Too hard to get quality kava so they are dropping kava from there product line. I also will soon run out of my Vanuatu kava and will not get anymore till I can guarantee quality. Aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.