What's new

Kava King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Kava King has been around a long time, there products have changed more times than I can remember, right now they get there kava from a good source, as long as it is not old then it should be good, kavalactones are volatile in that they do evaporate and over time kava that was potent will loos it's potency so it depends on how long they have been storing it, I know they buy it in large quantities so they must store it, how long there turn around it, I do not know. They used to have flavored kava, I am not sure if they still do but I never tried the flavored kava.
I have a Vanuatu micronized if you want to order from me, it is fresh, I just got it last week. Let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I didnt like their instant.
Did get a effect, but the flavoring was nasty!
The chocolate bars are pretty good though

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
I also was NOT a fan of their instant..like Endwatcher, I got decent effects, BUT the taste was gawd awful! And they use an emulsifier so it was like...milkshake thick..Eesh!!:yuck:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
The stuff I had was sent to me as a sample, they sent it to the President of the Hawaii 'Awa Council, (I have been the president for over 10 years) they did that years ago when they first started and then they did it recently, I think they were sending me there good stuff so i would give them a good review, the first time I tried there stuff they did add other stuff to there kava for flavor and what ever else, I did not like that either. If you can get just the ground root then that might be different but I am not sure if they sell just the ground root. Aloha.

Chris

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Yeah that's what sooo disappointed me..I really liked the effects so I knew I liked the strain they were using, but that emulsifier they added just killed it..I just couldn't hang with thick kava..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.