What's new

Kava King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoi

SKOL
Hello all
Thank you for all your wisdom, and experience I learn through this forum!. Been drinking Kava for about a year now, and it is a true blessing for me.
I usually stick to all GHK micro. I absolutely love it all. But when I find myself with out Kava, I purchase 1/2 lb. Bag of Kava King. Instant_ (micro).Vanuatu Blend. No flavorings., because its cheap and sold at health food store near me. I like it, ..it seems fairly mellow..so i usually kind of plow through it.
So my questions are:
Does anybody know Chemotype of this blend?
Qualitative Testing?
What kind is it?
Not sure if its me plowing through it, or what...But when I have alot of it for days., I get dermo( managable). And also very puffy,watery eyes! Sorry for long post, and any answers to theses questions would be appreciated..
Thank you everyone. Kava and this forum are a blessing!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Hello all
Thank you for all your wisdom, and experience I learn through this forum!. Been drinking Kava for about a year now, and it is a true blessing for me.
I usually stick to all GHK micro. I absolutely love it all. But when I find myself with out Kava, I purchase 1/2 lb. Bag of Kava King. Instant_ (micro).Vanuatu Blend. No flavorings., because its cheap and sold at health food store near me. I like it, ..it seems fairly mellow..so i usually kind of plow through it.
So my questions are:
Does anybody know Chemotype of this blend?
Qualitative Testing?
What kind is it?
Not sure if its me plowing through it, or what...But when I have alot of it for days., I get dermo( managable). And also very puffy,watery eyes! Sorry for long post, and any answers to theses questions would be appreciated..
Thank you everyone. Kava and this forum are a blessing!
Acetone test is Noble. Chemotype hasn't been tested yet, but Hapro has a sample. It's a blend from Vanuatu, I'm not even sure if Kava King knows of which cultivars.
Dermo and watery eyes is probably a combination of plowing through it and that the product likely doesn't have the makas removed before micronizing.

Smoi

SKOL
Acetone test is Noble. Chemotype hasn't been tested yet, but Hapro has a sample. It's a blend from Vanuatu, I'm not even sure if Kava King knows of which cultivars.
Dermo and watery eyes is probably a combination of plowing through it and that the product likely doesn't have the makas removed before micronizing.
Thank ya !! I got me Moi and Mahakea now.....Oh....Its bliss

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Kava King sent me samples, all of which I tested except for the cigars.

It was good, all of it. After a day of sampling the regular blends (flavors and the Vanuatu blend) I switched to a little bonus packet of pure micronized waka they threw in as an extra. Presumably it's an ingredient in the other kava mixes.

It shot me way over the top. I wasn't prepare for how strong it was. Puked it up. All the while thinking, "Hey! Puking while rooted ain't so bad!"

Sadly I didn't give it a cold start test and try it on an empty stomach before any other kava, so I can't comment on its finer points. I failed to get a fully nuanced understanding in the 15 minutes it sat in my stomach.

Second day effects were nil. Kava buzz was light and strong. Seemed like great stuff. I put up a few reviews. Good bang for buck and recommended, even.

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
Kava King sent me samples, all of which I tested except for the cigars.

It was good, all of it. After a day of sampling the regular blends (flavors and the Vanuatu blend) I switched to a little bonus packet of pure micronized waka they threw in as an extra. Presumably it's an ingredient in the other kava mixes.

It shot me way over the top. I wasn't prepare for how strong it was. Puked it up. All the while thinking, "Hey! Puking while rooted ain't so bad!"

Sadly I didn't give it a cold start test and try it on an empty stomach before any other kava, so I can't comment on its finer points. I failed to get a fully nuanced understanding in the 15 minutes it sat in my stomach.

Second day effects were nil. Kava buzz was light and strong. Seemed like great stuff. I put up a few reviews. Good bang for buck and recommended, even.
I agree this is a good bang for the buck and I just purchased some of the vanuatu blend today.

Status
Not open for further replies.