What's new

Instant Kava Review Kava Kwik

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Finally, an instant that seems cost effective. I've been trying to find an instant/extract that I'm happy with for quite awhile and I think I finally got it. I ordered a 20g sample, not expecting to receive it before Christmas, but it came today.

The taste and smell are remarkably similar to the other instants I've had, so if you've had an instant you probably have a good idea of how this one tastes and smells. This one is a little stronger, taste-wise, than the others I've had. It's got a green, earthy smell and taste that is not great but much better than dry powdered root kava. It mixes readily with water and doesn't have some of the 'clumping' I've seen with other instants.

It said a serving for one person was 5g, so I drank all of it, on an empty stomach. I was shortly thereafter buzzing quite nicely. Mostly head, little body, made me very talkative at dinnertime.

I've gotten similar effects from other instants before but not at a price/serving ratio that I would consider ordering again. If we assume 20g is one serving (I am something of a hardhead so you may be able to get away with less), then their half kilo ($139.95) can provide 25 servings of kava at a cost of a little under $6 per drink. I'm pretty impressed, and strongly considering putting in a large order.

As for Kava Kauai themselves, no complaints about their service. Shipping was pretty prompt and there was a smiley face written on the packing slip :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
@kavadude I'm really glad you liked their instant..This is the only instant I buy on a bi-weekly basis, and have been doing so for over a year! Gary is wonderful to do business with!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
So you've been keeping it all to yourself have you :p It's the first instant I've found that I'll be ordering again.

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
This instant is definately worth the money . Its very similar to other vendors Vanuatu instant at a better price . If people were going to be experimenting with some of the great recipes bulabuck and Deleted User01 are posting this may be a cost effective way of doing so . I've never had ghk Vanuatu so I can't comment on the similarities there but it's legit .I would also like to add that I live in Canada and it took 6 days to get here which is way quicker than I've ever got any kava ! Gary runs a tight ship!

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
This instant is definately worth the money . Its very similar to other vendors Vanuatu instant at a better price . If people were going to be experimenting with some of the great recipes bulabuck and Deleted User01 are posting this may be a cost effective way of doing so . I've never had ghk Vanuatu so I can't comment on the similarities there but it's legit .I would also like to add that I live in Canada and it took 6 days to get here which is way quicker than I've ever got any kava ! Gary runs a tight ship!
This message is KavaGurl approved