What's new

Kava Lapita

Status
Not open for further replies.

KavaKhris

Kava Curious
Just getting back into kava, been using kava supreme and KWK’s micro loa waka, so that’s my point of reference for kava lapita.

I love it! It is not as strong and heavy as the supreme, but as the effects roll over you the backend is pretty dang sedating. A nice clearheaded start after the first shell, little dopamine rush kind of feeling. Another 2 shells has me in kind of a lucid dreamy state, not tired just sort of spacey, yet clear headed. 2 more and I’m feeling it, good sense of inhibition and goofiness. 1 more and I’m off to bed.

Worst part of it is the taste, has the usual mulchy slightly piney taste I find with most kava, but has a pretty nasty bitter almost... rubbery? flavor underneath that lasts through the finish.

Used 2 nights in a row and no issues at all in the AM, in fact I feel great!

All in all good shit my friends.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Nice! Thanks for letting us know.

That rubbery flavor usually belies raw power. I've noticed when I can taste that, I need to find a couch quickly.

KavaKhris

Kava Curious
Nice! Thanks for letting us know.

That rubbery flavor usually belies raw power. I've noticed when I can taste that, I need to find a couch quickly.
Of course, and good to hear that someone knows that flavor I’m talking about. I was pleasantly surprised by this kava, as some of the reviews I read here and elsewhere made me worry about its purity. One of the smoother kavas (in terms of effects) I’ve had.

Thanks!

neeko b

Kava Curious
Yes I just tried the Lapita and really enjoyed it. No issues with mental fuzziness/stomach that one or two others mentioned, more so than other kavas. Flavor, freshness, effects were all nice. Much less stimulating that other strains I have tried. TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.