What's new

Kava Making Pain.....Worse???????

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
So two evening ago I started drinking Kava again, I had taken a short hiatus because I was on a prescription Opioid for my injured ankle. On both occasions within thirty minutes of finishing my Kava session or even as I was finishing my final shell of the session, the pain in my ankle would start to rage.

Now, I'm not saying it was the Kava's fault. More than likely the advil I had taken more than 12 hours prior had most finally worn off entirely and the pain was just coming back as it would have regardless of whether or not I drank the Kava.

But it got me thinking, has anyone else ever had this happen before? Have you ever consumed Kava and had a condition of a physical nature suddenly exacerbated? Specifically not in a good way hah.

-Fushi

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Maybe the increased blood pressure had something to do with it, at lest that's my gut feeling. I never had that particular problem.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Could also be wrong type of strain, maybe a super heavy kava would be better. Of the top of the noggin cause it was the most recent I tried, the Temo from BKH might fit the bill. No pain because it will knock you out! lol